The National Postgraduate Committee has partners that we work alongside to advance postgraduate education in the UK.
These partners include:
- UK GRAD We work closely to ensure postgraduate students are given the opportunity to develop professional skills. We work to support the UK GRAD Programme in supporting the academic sector to embed personal and professional skills development into research degree programmes (RDP). We have most recently worked in the Robert Process - Rugby Team evaluating the effectiveness of skills development in research degree programmes.
- UKCGE UK Council for Graduate Education serves to promote graduate education in all academic disciplines, by bringing experts together for specialist working groups, as well as organising regular conferences and workshops, conducting surveys and publishing policy documents.
- Universities UK Universities UK's task is to support the work of universities and promote their interests. It works to deliver its mission by speaking out for a thriving and diverse higher education sector which creates benefits for all; providing and disseminating essential information; bringing people together to share knowledge and good practice.
- QAA We work closely with the Quality Assurance Agency to ensure that student feedback is part of the process of ensuring quality of standards in Universities.
- AUT The Association of University Teachers is the trade union and professional association that represents academic (teaching and research) and academic-related (librarians, IT managers and senior administrators). Postgraduate teaching staff can find support through membership.
- NATFHE The National Association of Teachers in Further and Higher Education (NATFHE) is the British trade union and professional association for people working with those above statutory school age, and primarily concerned with providing education, training or research. Postgraduate teaching staff can find support through membership.
- Eurodoc. EURODOC is the European Council of doctoral candidates and young researchers. It takes the form of a federation of national associations of Ph.D. candidates and young researchers. The National Postgraduate Committee is the UK affiliate to Eurodoc.
- AMSU. AMSU is the Association for Managers in Students Unions and provides a forum for Student Union managers to discuss ideas, provide support to elected officers and support the development of the student experience.