Hello everyone and welcome to this the last pn of the year and the last one I'll be editing!
In pn 3.3 we have for you a wealth of ideas and articles to help elevate some of the pressures of studying, writing up and general deadlines. So kick off your shoes, recline back on your chair and chill-out for a few minutes while I tell you what's coming up in this edition.
The NPC has been busy travelling and meeting various people, including Alan Johnson, the NPC has also been to Athens at Eurodoc 2004. You can also read about the NPC's stance on fees for the new EU countries, as well as the research conducted in conjunction with UK GRAD. The NPC has also further developed its resources folder that is soon to be re-launched.
In addition to all of that we have the Annual Conference that is held in Coventry. This is were the elections for the 2004/05 NPC committee will take place and a new General Secretary will be elected!
To keep yourselves updated with what's going on, don't forget to visit www.npc.org.uk and browse the site. Well, that's covered about everything from my point of view. All that remains, is for me to wish you all the best and say good bye, "goodbye"!
In this edition:
- NPC meets the minister
- NPC says fees for EU accession students to be reduced immediately
- NPC conducts national survey with UK GRAD
- New resource folder on its way
- Conference 2004 in Coventry all set
- Elections 2004 on their way
- General Secretary visits Northern Ireland
- NPC at Eurodoc 2004 in Athens
- Reforming research degrees - NPC couldn't be more needed
- Higher education bill update