Jump to main content
- The main item of business at the Bristol OGM will be a discussion on the Higher Education White Paper. Any motions are amendments related to the White Paper will be accepted up to the start of the meeting. Please submit motions if you have any views on this - we need as wide an input from postgraduates as possible.
- Gemma Cansell and Rainy Mears have resigned as Project Officers for unavaoidable reasons, therefore there will be by-elections for two project officers at the OGM. If you wish to stnd for these positions, please be ready to state to the OGM what project you would like to do if you are elected. Gemma and Rainy are happy to assist anyone who wishes to take over their project on PDP. There will also be a by-election for one
position to the Finance Sub-Committee. Please contact Tim Brown or Chris Neville-Smith for further details on how to stand for any of these
- NPC has been invited to send one delegate and one observer to the MSU Conference on the 22nd - 23rd March to elect a new MSU executive. These
positions will be elected at the Bristol OGM and anyone may stand for these positions. Being a mature postgraduate would be an advantage but is
- The Management Sub-Committee held two emergency elections in January for two representatives whose positions become vacant after the last OGM. As a result, Si Stafford was appointed to the ILT Board and Rachel Mu was appointed as a delegate to the UKCGE Winter Conference.
- The Constitional Sub-Committtee has appointed Dries Nierynck as its new e-mail list administrator to take over from Jamie Darwen.
- The next NPC Scotland Meeting is set for Saturday 15th March in Inverness