Welcome to the online version of pn
- Welcome to the new NPC Newsletter
- Cranfield venue for next NPC meeting on 23/24 February
- Launch of Resource Folder
- Research, demanding your information
- NPC appoints Martin Harris as Honorary President
- The new NPC website
- So you've heard studentships are taxable?
- NPC Conference 2002
pn is edited by Paul Williams, NPC Communications Officer, co-edited by Tim Brown and published by Article 7. It is sent to affiliates institutions each term, and is also made available on the NPC website. Contributions from everyone are welcome, from NPC Officers to postgrads with no involvement with NPC but have something to say. If you are interested in contributing to future issues, please contact the editor at email@example.com
Note: When articles were published on the NPC website prior to appearing into the newsletter, they are linked from this contents page rather than duplicated here. The articles missing in the right-hand column are present elsewhere.