The National Postgraduate Committee is involved with a number of organisations and partners supporting postgraduate students.
Current projects include:
- The European Charter for Researchers and The Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers Working Group.
- Institute for Education and UKGRAD Programme Review of literature on the doctoral experience for the Higher Education Academy.
- QAA Code of Practice for Assessment Working Group.
- Socio-Demographic Survey of Postgraduate Students.
- Rugby Team working group evaluating the effectiveness of skills development in research degree programmes.
- The Market Failure of Postgraduate Education.
- (Re)defining the doctorate.